New Lanark Christmas Experience - Ice Rink Sessions
As part of the Christmas celebrations at New Lanark World Heritage Site this year, we are proud to announce our BRAND NEW Outdoor Ice Rink. Perfect for the whole family to enjoy.
Get into the Christmas spirit and skate right by the River Clyde from Saturday 25th November.
Skating sessions will last 30 minutes and start on the hour. Please arrive early to allow yourself plenty of time to prepare for your ice skating session. Ice skates will be provided.
Included in your Ice Rink ticket, you’ll be able to enjoy our from Mam’s Thai Kitchen, our on-site Thai food van, plus our New Lanark kiosk which will have everything you need to enjoy a fun-filled festive day, including coffee and chocolates, mulled wine and a bar.
What you need to know…
- Ice Rink opening times - 10am - 8pm
- Ice Rink will be open to the public every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from Saturday the 25th November.
- Christmas Experience and Ice Rink close at 4pm on Christmas Eve
- Ice Rink will be open from 12pm until 4pm on Boxing Day
- A free shuttle bus runs from the village to the car park in a circular service with the last service running at 7:45pm.
- The ice rink is synthetic ice, please only wear the skates provided
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Adult - £10.00
- Child - £8.00
Dates & Times
- Selected dates and times from Saturday the 25th November
To book your Ice Rink session, click the link below and select your dates.
Please click the link below for answers to our most frequently asked questions.