New Lanark Christmas Experience (ASN session)
The countdown is on to the most wonderful time of the year, and you’ll be happy to know that the New Lanark Christmas Experience is back and bigger than ever!
This year, you will be able to not only enjoy a visit to Santa in his grotto, where every child will also receive a gift from Santa, but you will also have the chance to experience our BRAND NEW Ice Rink, right by the River Clyde.
During our ASN sessions, lighting will be dimmed where possible across the Christmas Experience, and music volume will be reduced. All visitors will be asked to keep the noise as low as possible as we try to create a quiet environment for everyone to enjoy.
Date & Time
- Friday 1st December
- 10am - 12pm
- A free shuttle bus will be in operation from the village to the car park in a circular service.
- ASN session will run from 10am until 12pm.
- When booking our ASN session, ensure you choose booking slots at 10am or 11am.
- Child - £19.00
- Adult - £14.00
- Under 1’s - £5.00
Ice Rink (only)
- Ice rink adult - £10.00
- Ice rink child - £8.00
Tips to make the most of your visit to New Lanark….
- Your ticket includes access to the full visitor attraction, ice rink and Santa's grotto where children can receive a gift of their choice from our fun selection.
- Your visit is sure to take a few hours, so arrive on site in plenty of time. Even if your visit to the grotto is at 4pm, please arrive earlier to ensure you can take full advantage of the day.
- Please arrive at the grottos during your allotted time slot. We cannot guarantee access if you arrive during a different slot.
- New Lanark is a living village, as such, parking in the village is restricted. Please use the visitor car park at the top of the hill. It is charged at £3 for a full day of parking and can be paid by cash or card.
- A free shuttle bus runs from the village to the car park in a circular service.
To book, click the link below and select your dates.
Please click the link below for answers to our most frequently asked questions.